INVITATION/REMINDER: TLARC Monthly Meeting, Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Happy Friday, all!  We hope you've made it through the week safely and are ready for a nice, wintery (perhaps?) weekend.

WHAT:  TLARC January General Meeting

WHEN:  Wednesday night, January 19, 2022, 1800 EST (UTC-5:00)

WHERE:  Chota Recreation Center, Conference Room D, Tellico Village

Please make plans to attend this first in-person TLARC meeting of 2022 and welcome our new Executive Leadership Team, President Richard Meyer W8CNY and Vice President Ben Poff KN4VIF.  Come hear some of the things they have in store for the Club this year.

Club dues must be renewed for 2022 before the January 31 deadline.  Please provide your cash or checks (payable to TLARC) to George Sifnotis WB9TFR or Chuck Ferguson N4CSF.  Nearly 50% of our active members have renewed to date!

I've attached the draft minutes from our December 4, 2021, Holiday Party and meeting at Grain Bin Commodities.  Please review and comment to me as needed, and I will present them for approval at next week's meeting.

Lastly, all members have an open invitation to join the Club Admin Team on Monday morning, January 17, 2022, 0900 EST (UTC-5:00), at the Lenoir City Cracker Barrel for our pre-meeting planning breakfast.  Please come to eat, socialize, and/or offer any items desired for presentation at the monthly meeting.

Thanks for all you do for TLARC, and we'll see you next week.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club