Re: December meeting is History!

David Andrews

And a very special thanks to our esteemed webmaster for standing in at the last minute for your ailing secretary. I appreciate your help.

David, N1ESK

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of George N2APB
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 6:17 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] December meeting is History!

We had our December meeting last night and the 2020 Officers slate was voted on and approved!  President DavidS KN4LMM, VP Sam KV4XY, Secretary David N1ESK, and Treasurer Brad KM4OJK.  'Thank you' guys for stepping up to lead TLARC in the coming year!

Seven TLARC members were recognized for their gracious and capable communications support during the RunLoCo Marathon on November 7.  Coordinator Tim KE4OTZ formally thanked team members: Brad KM4OJK, Mike K4MJF, David KF4DKW, Jim K0RGI, Randy WK9M, Alan A1AT, Brent K4BNN and Tom W8MKL.  Thank you guys!

Great presentation by Randy WK9M on keeping *really* good accurate time using the Network Time Protocol (NTP) and his Raspberry Pi-based GPS hardware.
Randy's NTP presentation file and all meeting details coming shortly.

See photos on the website ...
http://www.tlarc.org/

Thanks to members for attending, and especially to those who paid their 2020 dues.

73, George N2APB
TLARC Webmaster
http://www.tlarc.org/