Jul 20, 2022, TLARC Monthly Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

All,

One last quick invitation for you to join us Wed night, Jul 20, 6:00pm-8:30pm EDT, at Little Italy of Tellico, for dinner and our monthly meeting.  We look forward to having you join us for good food and Club fellowship.  I've received 17 positive RSVPs to date and welcome any others so I can give Little Italy a reliable number of attendees in advance.  The evening's pre-Business Program will be a 2022 Field Day follow-up and overview.

Attached please find the final revised meeting agenda.  See you all tomorrow night!

73,
Chuck N4CSF

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club