MARK YOUR CALENDARS — TLARC Christmas Dinner

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Christmas time’s a comin’!!  I know it’s hard to believe, but as of yesterday we’re less than 5 months out!!!  And we’re a little over 4 months away from the next TLARC Christmas Dinner on Sat Dec 3.

The members in attendance at last week’s monthly meeting approved Grain Bin Commodities, 5215 Holt Rd, Sweetwater, TN  37874 as our venue for the second consecutive year.

Cost will be $30 per person/$60 per couple.  Menu will include two meats, salad, two sides, bread, tea & coffee, and dessert.  Dianne and I can personally vouch for their desserts!!!

More details will follow, but we wanted to get the event on your calendars now.  Please contact me if you have any questions.  We look forward to this festive gathering and are excited to have you all join us.  Have a great day, and 73!

Chuck Ferguson N4CSF
TLARC Secretary
--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Jim Jenkins

Chuck,

I put the Christmas party on Wanda’s and My schedule as we expect to be back in Tenneessee from New Hampshire a couple of months prior to that.

73’s,

Jim

AA1J

[...]

Jim,