TLARC Meeting -- Jul 20, 2022 -- Jul Agenda and Jun Minutes

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

All,

As a reminder, next week's TLARC dinner and meeting will be held at Little Italy in Tellico Village.  Our program will be a wrap-up of last month's Field Day activities.  Dinner starts at 6:00pm EDT.  We look forward to seeing you there.  In preparation for the event, I've attached next week's meeting agenda and DRAFT minutes from June 25, 2022, for your review.  Have a wonderful evening.

73,
Chuck Ferguson N4CSF
TLARC Secretary

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Lou Devillon

Joan and I will be there. See you then.

Lou K4ZRP