Two New Hams

Joyce Tarbell

Congratulations to our two newest hams.  William Schultz and Ashley Fletcher passed their Tech exams on July 14.  Bill's call sign is KQ4CDC.  Ashley is still trying to navigate the FCCs website to get his call sign.  I was warned by the WCARS coordinator in Knoxville that the new CORES system has glitches, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Hopefully Ashley will have his call sign soon!

Bob Loving

Congratulations to the two new ham operators to a fantastic hobby of many facets.

Bob Loving K9JU
Maryville, TN

On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 09:23:58 AM EDT, Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:

Congratulations to our two newest hams.  William Schultz and Ashley Fletcher passed their Tech exams on July 14.  Bill's call sign is KQ4CDC.  Ashley is still trying to navigate the FCCs website to get his call sign.  I was warned by the WCARS coordinator in Knoxville that the new CORES system has glitches, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Hopefully Ashley will have his call sign soon!

Bruce KC4BTS

That is great news.  Congratulations to both!

Bruce
KC4BTS