FW: [wrrc] N1MXJ-SK

David Andrews

From our sister club West River Radio Club. Very sad news.

David, N1ESK

From: wrrc@groups.io <wrrc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Morse
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 10:03 AM
To: wrrc@groups.io
Subject: [wrrc] N1MXJ-SK

It is with great sadness to announce that my good friend Mike “Mikey” Paulin N1MXJ has passed. Their not sure of the exact cause as of yet but he had been feeling poorly and went for a Covid test on Monday. Friends had been checking in with him but when they lost contact with him they had a welfare check done. They found him at his home yesterday morning.

Mikey was the treasurer of the CCDX club, an avid  Field Day  participant, great friend and an all round great guy! He will be truly missed.