From: Bob Wilson-KK4XA
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 10:42 PM
To: SMARC@groups.io W4OLB
Subject: [SMARC] Attention ALL HAMS

Yep, ALL HAMS!!

This contest is applicable to anyone from Technician up.

It's the :

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST

THIS WEEKEND, BEGINNING FRIDAY!!!

Even if you're not a contester get in there and make some contacts on 10 Meters.  You can use either CW or PHONE.

Hopefully the band will cooperate as well as the Weather.  Remember-Disconnect Coax when there is a Storm.  That's one of the best ways to protect your station during a storm---simply DISCONNECT!

This is an ARRL sponsored event!

for rules and more information  go to

So there you go, something to do this weekend.

If you have any questions feel free to give me an email or call.

I'll send you to someone like Bob K9JU :)...no I'll help ya but if I can't then you go to Bob K9JU....HIHI.

73 all.

NOW GO MAKE CONTACTS ON 10METERS!!

Seriously, everyone, especially New Hams, don't ever hesitate to ask for help.  You will find that Hams are eager to help the newcomers!  That's not just for this contest..it's Ham Radio!!!

I'm not saying I know everything.  I just know that if I don't know the answer I know someone who does!!

Bob Wilson

KK4XA

SMARC President

Maryville, TN