Re: DRAFT Meeting Minutes From January 19, 2022

Allan Tabell

Minutes look good and accurate.

Suggest  "The By-Laws do not support electronic meetings or preparation of a budget." be replaced with "The bylaws are silent on electronic meetings and budget preparation".

On 2/15/2022 10:34 PM, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF wrote:

Hello, everyone!  I hope this message finds all of you well.

Attached are the DRAFT minutes from last month's General Meeting.  Please review and comment as needed before tomorrow night's meeting.  You can either e-mail me your comments or present them at the meeting.  Thanks in advance for your help, and we'll see you tomorrow night!

73,
Chuck Ferguson N4CSF

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club