Re: ETDXA HF Noise Mitigation Zoom Presentation

Allan Tabell

Mike,

Thanks for passing the info.  The ETDXA Zoom's have been great!

73,
Allan

On 2/18/2022 6:40 PM, mike wagner via groups.io wrote:

Mike, thank you so much, I will put it out to both the clubs .io.

Mike Wagner
KK6OKU 🦄
Monroe County ARES EC

On Feb 18, 2022, at 4:12 PM, Michael Mathis <n4mik@...> wrote:

TLARC invite: Hello again Mike,

ETDXA is having a live (via Zoom) presentation this Monday evening, Feb. 21 at 7:00 pm EST by a nationally-known speaker and we wish to invite TLARC members and all interested in radio communication to attend.  Feel free to copy this invitation to others, if you wish.

The speaker is Michael Ritz (W7VO) and the topic is “HF NOISE MITIGATION”.  Our radio bands are steadily getting more interference from modern appliances, computers, LED lights and other sources. Michael will be making the presentation live (via Zoom) and will have a Question & Answer session afterwards.  Michael is the ARRL Northwest Division Director and speaks on the topic at hamfests.

TLARC members and all interested in radio communication are welcome to attend.  A copy of the Zoom log-in credentials is included.  I hope we can share this with your members and others.  Our presentation log-in will begin about 6:45 pm EST and the program will start at 7:00 pm.  Log in at least 5 minutes before starting time.

73,

Mike, N4MIK

ETDXA President

Topic: ETDXA Radio Club
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87419122515?pwd=SmRWMDNyZ0piSTdoQmtTUmg5ZHVsdz09

Meeting ID: 874 1912 2515
Passcode: TU599TN