Re: Field Day 2022 - Food Sign-Up List

Robin Monserrat

Here is our (Ralph's/Robin's) contribution to the food extravaganza

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 7:59 PM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:

Ben,

First off, thanks for heading this up. You are doing a bang up job, your efforts are appreciated. An awesome job!

I’ve updated the food list with what the wife and I plan on bringing.

And, thanks to David, KF4DKW, he went to Gods Cozy Acres, and brought all the plates, cups, plastic utensils and such that we had left over from past Field Days. One thing for certain, we don’t need plastic cups!!!

73,

Michael J. Foley, K4MJF

Sent from Mail for Windows