- TNPOTA Activation (30-31 July 2022)
TNPOTA Activation (30-31 July 2022)
Dear TLARC members:
The Tellico Lake ARC will activate 2 parks for the upcoming TNPOTA event this coming weekend.
The KN4DUA Team:
Times: Day 1 & 2 – 1400Z until 2200Z
Bands: 6/10/15/20/40/80 meters
Modes: SSB/CW/Digital (PSK31 & RTTY)
Parks: Day 1 – Wilson Cumberland Trail State Park (Black Mountain Trailhead)
(CBT) ( K-2955)
Day 2 – Seven Islands Birding State Park
(SEI) (K-2975) https://goo.gl/maps/pmyt393oucQiiBe1A
- All TLARC members are welcome to attend.
- We will operate rain or shine.
- Use the drop pins provided in the Google map links of this email to navigate to our location.
- Bring your own chair and drinks.
- You can operate one of the stations if you desire.
- Only the KN4DUA callsign will be used at all stations.
- Please contact us for a QSO from your home or mobile station to give us QSO points.
- The exchange is your RST +
STATE; our exchange will be RST + the 3-letter abbreviation for the Park (e.g.,
CBT or SEI).
- TNPOTA Bonus station (50 -points) is
- Cell phone service at each site is available (Verizon works).
- We will be monitoring 2 meter repeaters for drive-ins 147.150 (T118.8) or 147.075 (T118.8), whichever we can hit easily.
- Respond to this email as a courtesy if you plan to attend. Day 2 has easier site access than Day 1.
73 de AC6ZM
Juan – Team Lead
Join main@TLARC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.