Re: Request for purchase of Marketing Support

Gary Stickel

Brad, et al. :  I Second that.

G --------------

On Aug 18, 2022, at 2:44 PM, Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing Lou. The call sign should be on it somewhere, but advertising that we're a amateur radio club from Loudon County, TN will get us more bang for the buck.

VoV

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, 2:31 PM Lou Devillon <ldevillon@...> wrote:

One of the first questions I have is who are we directing the flag to? If it's other hams, this makes sense. If it's for the benefit of the general public. They call sign means little to them. Just my two cents.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, 12:38 PM Ben Poff <piscator359@...> wrote:
Hey folks!

As a result of discussion at last night's meeting I am forwarding Juan’s email with a proposed design for a club banner. This is for consideration as we look into various alternatives for club events, and possibly for use by club members during field work (i.e., POTA, mobile field operations, QRP ops). Information will be reviewed and discussed at the September club meeting.

73
Ben KN4VIF
TLARC Vice President