Re: Request for purchase of Marketing Support

Gary Stickel

Brad, et al. :  I Second that.

G --------------

On Aug 18, 2022, at 2:44 PM, Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing Lou. The call sign should be on it somewhere, but advertising that we're a amateur radio club from Loudon County, TN will get us more bang for the buck. 

VoV 

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, 2:31 PM Lou Devillon <ldevillon@...> wrote:

One of the first questions I have is who are we directing the flag to? If it's other hams, this makes sense. If it's for the benefit of the general public. They call sign means little to them. Just my two cents.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, 12:38 PM Ben Poff <piscator359@...> wrote:
Hey folks!

As a result of discussion at last night's meeting I am forwarding Juan’s email with a proposed design for a club banner. This is for consideration as we look into various alternatives for club events, and possibly for use by club members during field work (i.e., POTA, mobile field operations, QRP ops). Information will be reviewed and discussed at the September club meeting. 

Ben KN4VIF
TLARC Vice President 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 12:50
Subject: Request for purchase of Marketing Support
To: Ben Poff <piscator359@...>, Chuck Ferguson <csferg60@...>
CC: Sam Howard <kv4xy.sam@...>, Tim Montgomery <n4tlm@...>

TLARC Leadership Team:

Based on the discussion at the July meeting, I request the funds to be reimbursed for the “future” purchase of a Flag kit (view the  proof in the attachment) to display at operating events throughout the year.

Request is for $345 + shipping. It is a double sided flag with a QR code that is linked to the TLARC website.

73 de AC6ZM

Juan

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA 
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Green Canoe Solutions
Greenback, TN 37742
(865) 440-6139  Cell

Join main@TLARC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.