Re: Mike Foley K4MJF Update

Robin Monserrat

Thank you Chuck - that’s positive news!

On Aug 25, 2022, at 5:29 PM, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF <csferg60@...> wrote:

After spending time in the ER overnight, Mike K4MJF went home earlier today!!  I understand he’s feeling some better now.  His main issues still appear to be body aches and fatigue.  Hopefully, being home will give him the chance to rest and recover.  I’ll let you know if anything changes, but please continue to keep Mike & Karen in your prayers.  Thank you!

On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 10:17 AM Chuck Ferguson <csferg60@...> wrote:
Good morning all.

As some of you heard during last night’s TLARC Net, Mike K4MJF has been hospitalized with COVID.  He’s experiencing a pretty high fever and some breathing difficulty.  He got a little rest last night but is fighting a lot of body aches and fatigue.  Please keep Karen & Mike in your prayers, and I’ll provide another update when I know more.  Thank you!

73,
Chuck N4CSF
--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile