Re: Loudon race

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good morning, Rob!  The Loudon race I’m tracking is the RunLoco half marathon.  It should be held the morning of Saturday Dec 3 — same day as the TLARC Christmas Dinner.  If anyone has different info on this, please correct me!

We’re currently looking for volunteers to help support the Lenoir City Street Festival and Car Show on the morning of Saturday Sep 24.  We’d love to have you, if you’re available/interested.  Thank you!

73,
Chuck N4CSF

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 7:46 AM Deyo, Robert via groups.io <rdeyo=pstcc.edu@groups.io> wrote:

Good morning,

Was wondering when the race is being held in Loudon and if you need any volunteers for the event?

73’s

Rob K4MBZ

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club