TLARC 2022 Christmas Dinner and Meeting

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good afternoon, all!!  Hope this message finds you well.

We look forward to seeing you and your "better halves" at this year's TLARC Christmas Dinner, scheduled for Grain Bin Commodities in Sweetwater on Saturday Dec 3, 2022, at 5:30pm EST.  Our Regular monthly business meeting will convene following dinner.  Fire pit time will follow the conclusion of the meeting, weather permitting.

The barn venue is the same we used for last year's event.  The address is 5209 Holt Drive, Sweetwater, TN  37874.  The farm is a 30-minute drive from Tellico Village, 2 miles west of I-75 Exit 62 (SR-322) and 1 mile north of SR-322.

Our dinner menu includes:
     Appetizers
     House salad w/ dressing variety
     Baked chicken/pork loin
     Green bean casserole/sweet potatoes/baked mac & cheese
     Bread/rolls
     Coffee/tea/water
     Assorted desserts

Cost is $30 per person.  Please RSVP and submit payment to Chuck Ferguson N4CSF or one of the other Club officers no later than Friday Nov 10, 2022.  Checks should be made payable to Grain Bin Commodities.

We hope to see all of you there.  Please call or e-mail me with any questions.  My cell number is 757-570-5446.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club