Upcoming Technician Classes (Non-TLARC Source)

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

All,

We received a letter this week from Andy Gailey N9PNL, Heiskell, TN, announcing he is teaching a Technician Class starting Oct 29.  Details include:

What:  Technician Class
When:  Saturdays, Oct 29, Nov 5, and Nov 12, 1030-1230
Where:  Lighthouse Christian Church, 8015 Facade Ln, Powell, TN 37849
Cost:  $10
Contact:  Andy Gailey, 865-469-5801, gailey4@...

We distributed via Groups.io on Oct 6 an announcement for a FREE Zoom Technician licensing class, presented by Roland Anders on Thursdays, Oct 27 through Jan 5.  However, if you know of anyone who might be interested in taking Andy's in-person class, please ask them to contact him at the phone/e-mail above for further information.

Thank you.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club