TLARC Regular Meeting - Wednesday, Oct 19, 2022

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good afternoon, everyone!  Please see the attached documents, in preparation for the Oct 19 TLARC monthly meeting.  Since I will be absent for the meeting, I want to ensure each of you have a copy of the proposed agenda and DRAFT minutes from last month's meeting for your review.

The monthly program is still being determined as I type this message.

Important topics to note include presentation of the 2023 Officers Ballot, discussion about the upcoming Financial Review, and further information about the Dec 3 Club Christmas Dinner.  Please note we need your RSVPs and payments for the latter no later than Friday, Nov 10, 2022, so the venue has adequate time to order food for the event.

As always, you can find the most recent Club membership roster at TLARC.org.

Thank you in advance for attending on Oct 19 and for your continued support of TLARC!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club