From: ARRL Members Only Web site <memberlist@...>
Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 7:04 AM
Subject: Hamfest Chattanooga this Weekend
To: <csferg60@...>

Hamfest Chattanooga 2022

“Preparedness Through Communications & Self-Reliance”

Start Date: 10/14/2022

End Date: 10/15/2022

QTH:

East Ridge Community Center
1517 Tombras Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37401

One mile from I-75 Exit 1 at the Tennessee/Georgia State Line.

Website: https://www.hamfestchattanooga.net

Sponsor: Chattanooga ARC

Talk-In: 146.790 | 107.2

        Forums on Amateur Radio, GMRS, Preparedness & Self-Reliance; Indoor &
outdoor flea market; FCC Test Session; Vendors of all types and a
compact and friendly venue for you to enjoy.  Vendor & club space still
available.

        We are pleased to have North Georgia GMRS Network join us as a Hamfest
Partner. North Georgia GMRS Network (NGGMRS <https://nggmrs.org/> ), is
the largest contiguous network of linked GMRS repeaters in the U.S.,
covering over 52,000 square miles of Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, North
Carolina, and South Carolina.  NGGMRS fully supports a path through GMRS
to Amateur Radio and has already achieved a success rate of 45 percent
of their membership (in the hundreds) are now Amateur Radio operators.

        Forum Schedule is at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Top5SHUJm2td4-v-0Hln3XeiMVL6z66YPHDYEno9x3E/edit#gid=458777502

        Visit http://www.hamfestchattanooga.net
<http://www.hamfestchattanooga.net/>  for up-to-date information and
easy on-line registration for vendors.

Public Contact: Gary Ownsby , AK4ZX
5251-C Highway 153, #127 Hixson, TN 37343
Phone: 423-987-6111
Email: hamfest@...

73 ES DX

DE K5UZ                                              WB4RHQ

v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club