Re: 2022 POTA-PALOOZA Sunday, October 23rd

Juan Lopez

Thanks Mike!

On Oct 22, 2022, at 12:24 PM, michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:

Juan,

The event starts at 11am, Look Rock Picnic area, Foothills Parkway

From: Juan Lopez
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2022 11:44 AM
To: main@tlarc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] 2022 POTA-PALOOZA Sunday, October 23rd

What time?

On Oct 22, 2022, at 11:05 AM, michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Don't forget, the 2022 POTA-PALOOZA is tomorrow!

And if you can't make the event, would you please do us a favor? Since we hope that we'll have several who have never experienced Parks On The Air or made a QSO before, look for us to self spot on the Parks On The Air web page and on DXSummit. I'd appreciate you making contact with us to give them the opportunity to see what Amateur Radio is all about.

Our goal is to be on 2 meter, 70cm, 6 and 10 meters SIMPLEX, as well many other bands, so please look for us and help support our event.

Yes, pictures will be taken and shared with you afterwards.

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you "on the air".

73,

Mike, K4MJF