Re: 2022 POTA-PALOOZA

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Mike,

Thanks for the update and colorful photos!  So excited to see so many participants and the gorgeous weather y’all had for the day!!  Maybe I can get my calendar synched up for the 2023 edition of this event.  Congratulations on a successful activation day!

73,
Chuck N4CSF

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 10:51 PM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:

What a beautiful fall day for the 2022 POTA-PALOOZA, which was held at K-0034 Look Rock Picnic are up on Foothills Parkway just outside of Maryville, Tennessee. I was told that we had about 50 people come to see what Parks On The Air was all about, and to have a chance to activate the first park! Yes, we even worked 146.520 SIMPLEX……….and a new ham made her first contact during the event with Tim Berry, WB4GBI. She was so excited! And we had another ham who has had their Technician Plus License for 30 years, yet never has been on the air, until today. She also made her first contact during the activation of the park. Great food, great fellowship and great weather too!

Thanks to all who participated in this event, and we hope you had a good time.

These are just a few of the pictures that were taken today…….

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club