Re: Nov 11 Christmas Dinner RSVP Deadline and Nov 16 Officer Elections

Gary Stickel

Regretibly, I will not be able to attend the TLARC Christmas dinner this year, even though we thoroughly enjoyed it last year. My wife has suffered a medical issue that has made her quite immobile, and needs my daily care. Perhaps next year we can re-join our fellow hams and spouses.

Enjoy, y’all !!
K4 Real Quick Turtle
--------------

On Nov 6, 2022, at 1:15 PM, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF <csferg60@...> wrote:

Happy Sunday, everyone!!  I hope this finds you well and enjoying a colorful East TN Fall!  Please see the two reminders below.

Don’t forget about our TLARC Christmas Dinner and meeting on Saturday, Dec 3.  To help Grain Bin Commodities’ planning efforts, you need to submit your RSVPs and PAYMENTS by this Friday, Nov 11.  Make your checks payable to Grain Bin Commodities, and turn them into me or any other Club officer.  Please RSVP now since the deadline is less than a week away!

Our next regular Club meeting will convene on Wednesday, Nov 16, at 6:00 pm EST.  The location is Chota Recreation Center, Conference Room D, Tellico Village.  We look forward to seeing all of you there as we are electing our 2023 officers that night.  The program is TBD for now, and I hope to send out the DRAFT Oct meeting minutes and Nov agenda later this week.

Thank you for all each of you do in support of our community, TLARC, and the good of Amateur Radio!

73,
Chuck N4CSF

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club