Re: Windows 95 install cd

William T. Cowan

Sabrent USB to rs232 work very well with Linux, and Windows without having to install drivers(the OS does it). If you can find a program under linux to connect to the radios. But you may need a null modem, and maybe a gender changer. It would be easier then installing Win 95.

SABRENT USB 2.0 to Serial (9-Pin) DB-9 RS-232 Converter Cable, Prolific Chipset, HEXNUTS -, [Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above] 2.5 Feet (CB-DB9P)
$9.99

DB9 null modem male to female slimline data transfer serial port adapter 2 Pack
$8.39 - 2 pack

WOVTE DB9 Female to Female Mini Gender Changer Coupler Adapter Connector Pack of 2
$6.99 - 2 pack

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 12:07 PM Deyo, Robert <rdeyo@...> wrote:
Hope all are well. I am looking for an install disk for windows 95.  I have some old kenwood hts that I am donating to the Security Department and I need a rs232 connection to program the radios.  I have an old computer with the rs232 but i cleaned the drive and installed linux.

If you a disk laying around I will be at the next meeting.

73s
Thanks
Rob Deyo
K4MBZ