Kenwood TS-830S For Sale

Marcia & Jim Bottenhorn

Good afternoon!

I wanted to let y'all know I have decided to part with my old friend, my Kenwood TS-830S transceiver. As you probably know, it's a rock-solid radio from the "old school": with a hybrid transmitter. The tubes in the final have all been recently replaced.

I have not really been on the air with this radio in over 10 years and when I was, it was almost entirely on CW. I have decided not to let it just sit there and gather more dust.

I am asking $450.00 for it, which is a very fair price. I know radios of this age will probably need a tune-up and that is why I have priced it to sell as-is. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

73,

Jim Bottenhorn / W4GRH