December meeting right around the corner

David Andrews

Folks,

You are cordially invited to attend the December meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club (TLARC) on Wednesday, December 18th, at the Chota Rec Center starting at 7:00 PM. TLARC is Loudon County’s premier organizations promoting radio knowledge, fraternalism, and individual operating efficiency. Organized in December 2015, TLARC has served our local amateurs for four years this month.

Juan Lopez, AC6ZM will provide us a special presentation on portable operations.

Feel free to join us for dinner before the meeting. We’ll gather at the newly renovated Toqua Club House at 5:30 PM. Located a few minutes from the meeting location, the Toqua Club House is at 200 Toqua Club Way.

Regards,

David Andrews, N1ESK