Upcoming events

David Andrews

UPDATE: The annual dinner party will be held this Saturday starting at 6:00 PM at Joe’s Italian Cuisine, and the March monthly meeting will be held on Wednesday at 7:00 at the Chota Rec Center. Also, the pre-meeting dinner will be held at the Tanasi Bar & Grill at 5:30. The officers have started thinking about holding off on monthly meetings after March due to Coronavirus concerns. We’d like to know your thoughts. So speak up on Saturday and Wednesday and let us know what you think. We hope to see you soon.

David Andrews, N1ESK