- Tips for "Swap n' Sell" session tonight at 6:30
Re: Tips for "Swap n' Sell" session tonight at 6:30
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Mike, you willing to be NCS tonight?
TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Wednesday, May 6, 2020 6:21 PMTo:
Re: [TLARC] Tips for "Swap n' Sell" session tonight at 6:30
Parts only Kenwood-TS440S-150.00
Archer special effects swit her-audio-video-RCA.
On May 6, 2020, at 12:36 PM, George N2APB via groups.io <n2apb@...> wrote:
1) If you have something to sell or swap, just email me with a photo, or reference link, or even just a brief description and I'll get it added to the list. My email is in the header of this message.
2) If you're going to attend, please have a look at the list in advance. We'll be asking first if anyone has interest in a specific item. This way we can deal those items before starting into a general rundown of each sequential item.
3) We're going to try keeping description and conversation 'short and to the point' in order to best make use of the 30 minutes.
Hope to see you in the TLARC Zoom Room this evening! Details for getting there are below
TLARC Zoom Room:
- Got to https://www.zoom.us/ and click on Join a Meeting item at the top.
- Enter the meeting ID: 825 5374 5143
- Enter the Password when prompted: 463426
- Click on 'Use Computer Audio' when prompted
73, George N2APB
Join main@TLARC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.