Fireworks July 4th

Juan Lopez

Does anyone know if the retired Dentist is doing fireworks in Tellico again this year?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Gary Stickel

People on NextDoor are saying “No”.

=============

On Jul 4, 2021, at 12:00 PM, Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if the retired Dentist is doing fireworks in Tellico again this year?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Joyce Tarbell

First Baptist Church of TV is hosting a Tellico Singers patriotic concert at 8:30, followed by ice-cream sundaes and fireworks.

Joyce Tarbell

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 1:41 PM Gary Stickel <garystickel@...> wrote:
People on NextDoor are saying “No”.

=============

On Jul 4, 2021, at 12:00 PM, Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if the retired Dentist is doing fireworks in Tellico again this year?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

Gary Stickel

Loudon and Oak Ridge have fireworks tonight.

On Jul 4, 2021, at 12:00 PM, Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if the retired Dentist is doing fireworks in Tellico again this year?

Juan
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android

David Andrews