From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Loving
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 9:50 PM
To: SMARC GROUP IO <smarc@groups.io>; tlarc@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Fw: Video Worth Watching

FYI, all. My vaccine is sunlight (Vitamin D3) and fresh air.

You determine your own decision on vaccination. I have made mine.

Bob K9JU

This is the BEST video from a top notch man who knows viruses and how to treat them.
About half way through listen to him say "Vitamin D and Zinc" --- right ON!

Tom Massingale

I appreciate your opinions,  please communicate with me personally if you like.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, 9:50 PM Bob Loving <bob.loving@...> wrote:
FYI, all. My vaccine is sunlight (Vitamin D3) and fresh air.

You determine your own decision on vaccination. I have made mine.

Bob K9JU

This is the BEST video from a top notch man who knows viruses and how to treat them.
About half way through listen to him say "Vitamin D and Zinc" --- right ON!

Lou Devillon

Does that work for polio too, Bob? LOL

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, 9:50 PM Bob Loving <bob.loving@...> wrote:
FYI, all. My vaccine is sunlight (Vitamin D3) and fresh air.

You determine your own decision on vaccination. I have made mine.

Bob K9JU

This is the BEST video from a top notch man who knows viruses and how to treat them.
About half way through listen to him say "Vitamin D and Zinc" --- right ON!

Bob Loving

Roger that!

On Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 10:53:37 PM EDT, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Bob, this IO group is for amateur radio purposes. Kindly refrain from posting non-related items here. There are plenty of other sites to share this type of material, but this is not one of them.

David Andrews, N1ESK