Event: TLARC Dinner and Monthly Meeting - 07/20/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: TLARC Dinner and Monthly Meeting

When:
07/20/2022
6:00pm to 8:30pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Little Italy Restaurant, Tellico Village

Organizer: Chuck Ferguson csferg60@... 7575700140

View Event

Please join us in Tellico Village for dinner at Little Italy at 6:00pm EDT, followed by the monthly TLARC meeting.  Yes, a pre-meeting dinner is back on the menu for the first time since early Spring.  So come ready for a good evening of food, fellowship, and a little business.  We will have the space until 8:30pm EDT.

Please RSVP to me so we can give the restaurant staff a general idea of how many will attend.  Door prizes will be provided courtesy of President Richard Meyer W8CNY.  Vice President Ben Poff KN4VIF and perhaps others will present a follow-on report of Field Day activities and operations from late-June.  We look forward to seeing you there!