Loudon race

Deyo, Robert

Good morning,

Was wondering when the race is being held in Loudon and if you need any volunteers for the event?

73’s

Rob K4MBZ

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good morning, Rob!  The Loudon race I’m tracking is the RunLoco half marathon.  It should be held the morning of Saturday Dec 3 — same day as the TLARC Christmas Dinner.  If anyone has different info on this, please correct me!

We’re currently looking for volunteers to help support the Lenoir City Street Festival and Car Show on the morning of Saturday Sep 24.  We’d love to have you, if you’re available/interested.  Thank you!

73,
Chuck N4CSF

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Tim Montgomery

Yes, the Run Loco halh/full marathon is December 3. I will get the information together of what we need shortly and ask for volunteers.

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 8:01, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF
<csferg60@...> wrote:
[...]

Ben Poff

I believe you’re referring to the Run LoCo marathon! If so, I’m pretty sure that’s the 1st weekend in December. QSL?

73
Ben KN4VIF
TLARC Vice President
Monroe County ARES

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 06:46 Deyo, Robert via groups.io <rdeyo=pstcc.edu@groups.io> wrote:

Good morning,

Was wondering when the race is being held in Loudon and if you need any volunteers for the event?

73’s

Rob K4MBZ

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Green Canoe Solutions
Greenback, TN 37742
(865) 440-6139  Cell