POTA-Palooza 2022 video on YouTube

Lisa Klein

AMAZING JOB!!!! That was SO COOL!!!!  That video made me smile from ear to ear!!!!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

On Nov 23, 2022, at 7:36 PM, Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:

Good evening all,

I wanted to share this video that Larry, AL4B, shared with me. Thank you, Larry, for putting the video together!

Once again, thanks to all who came to make the event what it was, and those who put it all together. It WAS fun!!

73,
Mike,K4MJF

POTA-Palooza 2022 video link      (1) POTA Palooza 2022 The Movie - YouTube

Michael J. Foley, K4MJF
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG