DRAFT Meeting Minutes From Oct 19, 2022

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good evening, everyone!  Hope you're all staying warm and dry.

Attached please find the DRAFT minutes from our Oct regular meeting for your review, comment, and adoption.  Thanks to Ben Poff KN4VIF for taking notes while Dianne and I were cruising the Mexican Riviera!!

Don't forget our Nov regular meeting tomorrow night, 6:00 pm EST, at Chota Rec Center, Conf Rm D.  See you there!

73,
Chuck N4CSF

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Allan Tabell

Minutes look good.  See you tonite although JAT and I will be a bit late.
Thanks,
Allan

On 11/15/2022 9:53 PM, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF wrote:
Chuck N4CSF