Invitation to Ham Meet and Greet Event

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

All,

The Sevier County Amateur Radio Society is hosting a Ham Meet & Greet on Sat 17 Sep 22 from 8:00am to 2:00pm at the King Family Library in Sevierville.  According to Google, the address is 408 High St, Sevierville, 37862.

This is a no-cost event, where you can tailgate with other Hams and even sell/swap some gear if you’re so inclined.  The invitation comes directly from the SCARS President, Eric Allen KJ4KKW.

This could be a great chance to meet other Ham brothers and sisters in East TN.  Some of you may wish to carpool even.  Just wanted to forward the invitation.  Thanks.

Chuck N4CSF 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 2:38 PM
Subject: Invitation to Ham Meet and Greet Event
To: <csferg60@...>

Hello.  My name is Eric Allen and I am the Sevier County Amateur Radio Society's Club President.  I hope this email finds you and your club well.  I am reaching out to you and your club members to invite you to an upcoming event we are hosting.  Our club is having a Meet and Greet event on Saturday, September 17 from 8:00 until 2:00 and the King Family Library in Sevierville.  There is no charge for attending.  This is an informal event and there is no charge for tailgating either.  This is just an event to allow Ham enthusiasts to come out to sell or just gab with other ham operators. If you could forward this email to your club members and share on your local net times, that would be greatly appreciated.  I hope you and some of your club members can attend.   If you have any questions, please let me know.  Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Sincerely, 
Eric Allen
SCARS President

Phone number--865-599-7639---send texts anytime, but please make calls after 4:00. 
--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club