From: Eric Allen <bandbaileydad@...>
Date: Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 2:38 PM
Subject: Invitation to Ham Meet and Greet Event
To: <csferg60@...>

Hello.  My name is Eric Allen and I am the Sevier County Amateur Radio Society's Club President.  I hope this email finds you and your club well.  I am reaching out to you and your club members to invite you to an upcoming event we are hosting.  Our club is having a Meet and Greet event on Saturday, September 17 from 8:00 until 2:00 and the King Family Library in Sevierville.  There is no charge for attending.  This is an informal event and there is no charge for tailgating either.  This is just an event to allow Ham enthusiasts to come out to sell or just gab with other ham operators. If you could forward this email to your club members and share on your local net times, that would be greatly appreciated.  I hope you and some of your club members can attend.   If you have any questions, please let me know.  Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Sincerely,
Eric Allen
SCARS President

Phone number--865-599-7639---send texts anytime, but please make calls after 4:00.
--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club