Kit Soldering Session - Oct 1

George N2APB

Hi all,

We've settled on Saturday Oct 1st @ 1pm for our "Build-a-thon" workshop for the signal generator kits.  This is two weeks from today.  The SigGen kits are here are ready for us ... We have some room left so if you haven't yet confirmed your ability to attend this supervised assembly and test of these little kits here at my QTH, please let me know and we'll loop you in!

73, George N2APB

Marcia & Jim Bottenhorn

Rats! Will not be able to participate due to a prior commitment. As I recall, there were several kits you had put together in the past and I also remember that (at least) a couple of them were of things I could really use in the shack. I'll have to get my mind in gear and remember what those kits were! Again, sorry that I have to miss the soldering party!

Regards,

Jim Bottenhorn / W4GRH

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022, 10:30 PM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:
Hi all,

We've settled on Saturday Oct 1st @ 1pm for our "Build-a-thon" workshop for the signal generator kits.  This is two weeks from today.  The SigGen kits are here are ready for us ... We have some room left so if you haven't yet confirmed your ability to attend this supervised assembly and test of these little kits here at my QTH, please let me know and we'll loop you in!

73, George N2APB

Ben Poff

Hey George! Just wanted to make sure you marked me down for the build party! Can’t wait 😎

73
Ben KN4VIF
TLARC Vice President
Monroe County ARES

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Green Canoe Solutions
Greenback, TN 37742
(865) 440-6139  Cell