Run Loco

Tim Montgomery

Sorry for short notice, I almost forgot. The marathon is Saturday December 3rd. It starts in Lenoir City and ends in Loudon. Roughly from 7a-2p. I have 6 positions to fill for the marathon. I will be posting assignments later when I get home. If you can help, let me know. If you are new, I can put you with an experienced operator to show you the ropes. 

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

KB4TV-John Kiley

Tim,
Count me in I'll help
KB4TV-JOHN

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022, 8:43 AM Tim Montgomery via groups.io <n4tlm=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sorry for short notice, I almost forgot. The marathon is Saturday December 3rd. It starts in Lenoir City and ends in Loudon. Roughly from 7a-2p. I have 6 positions to fill for the marathon. I will be posting assignments later when I get home. If you can help, let me know. If you are new, I can put you with an experienced operator to show you the ropes. 

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Tim,

Good morning!  I’m available and can help on Dec 3.  Thank you for handling this.

Chuck N4CSF 

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 8:43 AM Tim Montgomery via groups.io <n4tlm=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

--
v/r, Chuck Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Tom Sullivan

I am available.
Tom
W8MKL

On Nov 11, 2022, at 08:43, Tim Montgomery via groups.io <n4tlm@...> wrote:

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

I will be working at one of the Medical Tents for the Tellico Village Fire Department at the Run Loco event. So, I will not be available for the TLARC duties.

Richard Meyer - W8CNY
TLARC President

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

--
Richard Meyer - W8CNY

Bob Antion

I am available, sign me up. 

Bob, WL7RV

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

I'm not cheap, but I'm available and ready to kick some marathon bootie! My usual location please. 

OJK

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022, 9:52 AM Bob Antion <wl7rv.1@...> wrote:
I am available, sign me up. 

Bob, WL7RV

On Nov 11, 2022, at 08:43, Tim Montgomery via groups.io <n4tlm=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

Deyo, Robert

Hey Tim,

Can you put me on the Loudon end?   I can get there by 9am.

Thanks

Rob Deyo

K4MBZ

From: main@TLARC.groups.io <main@TLARC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Sullivan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2022 9:24 AM
To: main@tlarc.groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: [TLARC] Run Loco

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Pellissippi State. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I am available.

Tom

W8MKL

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827

George N2APB

Tim,

Add me to the list!

George N2APB

On Nov 11, 2022, at 10:29 AM, Deyo, Robert <rdeyo@...> wrote:

Hey Tim,

Can you put me on the Loudon end?   I can get there by 9am.

Thanks

Rob Deyo

K4MBZ

From: main@TLARC.groups.io <main@TLARC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Sullivan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2022 9:24 AM
To: main@tlarc.groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: [TLARC] Run Loco

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Pellissippi State. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I am available.

Tom

W8MKL

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827