From: Ted Edwards W3TB <w3tb.ted@...>
Date: November 22, 2022 at 9:32:59 PM EST
To: Ted Edwards W3TB <w3tb.ted@...>
Subject: Tennessee QSO Party Report for 2022

Hello everyone from Tennessee Contest Group.
Thank you all for coming out to participate in the 2022 Tennessee QSO Party.
For the benefit of all, here is the report back to all the participants.  It is the attachment below in pdf format.

It was good to see all of you come out for TNQP and work you on the bands.
We will do it again next year on September 3rd, and we will be listening for you.  Propagation has really improved on higher bands, and that gives us the opportunity to play on bands like 15 and 10 meters which have not been very useful in recent years.

Best wishes and 73 until then.

--
73 de Ted Edwards, W3TB and GØPWW
President of Tennessee Contest Group

and thinking about operating CW:
"Do today what others won't,
so you can do tomorrow what others can't."