TLARC September Monthly Meeting - Wednesday, 21 Sep 22

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good afternoon, all!  We hope each and every one of you are doing well and enjoying this wonderful precursor Fall weather!!

I want to give you a quick reminder that our next monthly Club meeting will be 1 week from tomorrow, September 21, 6:00pm EDT, at the Chota Recreation Center, Conf Rm D, in Tellico Village.

Allan Tarbell K1AT is scheduled to present the evening's program on the topic of stealth antenna applications for Home-Owner Association compliance.  This should have particular relevance to our members living in Tellico Village but will provide worthwhile information for any of us considering antenna options.

Please join us at 6:00pm next Wednesday for some fun, fellowship, Club business, and of course Allan's presentation.  Door prizes also will be presented to some lucky attendees.  We look forward to seeing you there.  Have a great day!

73,
Chuck Ferguson N4CSF
TLARC Secretary

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club